At Khoros, we provide a software platform that allows for almost endless possibilities in User Experience. As a User Experience (UX) Strategist, you are an expert in design thinking, customer-facing design, and executive-level consulting (including conducting discovery sessions and public speaking). You are also an excellent collaborator and have worked closely with Sales, Project Managers and Technical Leads on the requirements and design for the user experiences you create.
- Collaborate with our team of strategists, designers, developers, and project managers to deliver custom enterprise experiences on our Community platform
- Lead design discovery sessions with major brands; coach others to conduct similar workshops
- Assist with planning and defining project scope
- Work closely with fellow designers to create prototypes, mockups, and other deliverables for clients
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the customer organization
- Partner with product design teams to share knowledge, and foster a design system that will bridge baseline product capabilities with bespoke services customizations
- Be an advocate for user-centered design practices across the company
- Get to know our Community product inside and out. Develop a thorough working knowledge of its capabilities and constraints
- Bachelor's degree or accreditation in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design, Experience Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or similar (broadly, User Experience Design)
- Knowledge of interaction design methods such as Heuristic Evaluation and Jakob Nielsen's "10 Usability Principles"
- 5-7+ years professional experience in User Experience Design featuring a portfolio of quality deliverables
- Experience managing design teams at enterprise and/or creative agencies
- A solid command of Sketch. Bonus: experience using Abstract, Marvel, Adobe XD, Mural
- HTML and CSS experience, and a history of interfacing with developers.
- Experience with social and/or community-oriented platforms a plus
- Ability to travel for customer workshops, conferences, or internal meetings
- Experience working at depth with design systems.
- Has a growth mindset - a thirst to experiment, learn through doing, and embrace feedback.
This role is budgeted in the $110,000 - $125,000 range for base salary. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.