UX QA Analyst at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The UX team owns the user experience of the Falcon platform UI. We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join our team and help ensure our product UIs work well and address users’ needs.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team composed of software engineers, designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Write and execute test plans for new UI features
- Help develop and document requirements
- Help educate and advocate for testing best practices and overall product quality
- Participate in design and documentation reviews
- Coordinate with multiple teams to understand requirements and get issues addressed
- Look at the product holistically and rigorously test the UI to find inconsistencies and issues that are difficult to test automatically.
- Identify and/or create environments/conditions needed for testing
What You’ll Need
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Experience documenting technical requirements
- Attention to detail and organization
- Comfort working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort working with diverse stakeholders
- Courage to champion the user perspective and the quality of the project
- Pragmatism to prioritize issues and prevent perfect being the enemy of great
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Experience testing web UI
- Experience automating test execution
- Experience editing/proof-reading
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity or productivity apps
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401K plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.