UX Researcher at WP Engine
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
WP Engine is on a data-informed mission to build effortless products. We are looking for a User Researcher to join our rapidly growing UX Team and partner with a few scrum teams as they build brand new product offerings. You will help to define the product vision and establish a feedback cadence to help the teams learn from and develop empathy for our users.
The right person is naturally curious and inquisitive, has a solid knowledge of user-centered design practices, and is comfortable leading a range of user research methods. You are passionate about bringing new products to life and are comfortable with the ambiguity that can involve.The day to day.
- Embed with a few scrum teams as they develop new products. Lead user research for these teams.
- Partner with design and product to develop a product vision and the iterative process to get there
- Balance qualitative and quantitative methods to develop holistic feedback mechanisms
- Collaborate closely with the research team as we establish new processes, bring our research repository to life, and enable customer empathy throughout R&D
- Proven experience owning all aspects of the UX research process
- Skilled in both generative and evaluative research methods. Experience owning activities such as interviews, concept tests, usability tests, surveys, card sorts, and behavioral analytics
- Able to understand the research problem and identify the appropriate method given the research objectives and project limitations
- Comfortable using traditional research tools such as UserTesting, SurveyMonkey, and OptimalWorkshop
- 3+ years of professional applied experience in an R&D setting
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.