Iodine Software equips medical care teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging technology like Natural Language Processing, and ground breaking technologies like Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need talented, dedicated individuals to help design our user experience. Our UI/UX designer will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, while working with our team to model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Complete rapid interactive prototyping and validate it with users, stakeholders and developers.
- Facilitate the business's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Present and defend wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Identify design issues and create polished solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Establish the product's visual language and style guide.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent industry related experience
- 3-5 years visual design and/or user interface (UI/UX) design
- Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Axure
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed expectations and ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.