Visual Designer, Digital Partners at Red Ventures
What You’ll Do:
- Work both independently and in collaboration with paid media strategists, writers and developers
- Conceptualize and design paid media campaigns across a number of channels, including on-site experiences, landing pages, emails and social media
- Translate business objectives into visually compelling, data-informed creative materials
- Iterate on design concepts based on stakeholder feedback and performance data
- Work within a close-knit team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment to produce a high-volume of high-quality assets that align with business goals
- Work within, and advocate for, the creative standards of each asset/channel
- Share and document your knowledge and perspective with your peers
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of visual design experience, preferably with paid social or lead generation experience
- Strong understanding of design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge of common design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision…)
- Results-oriented conceptual thinking across web, mobile and social platforms
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment to ensure consistency throughout campaigns
- Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects and to balance business needs and internal priorities
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Experience with motion graphics and/or video is a plus!
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].