CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
In this role as a Visual Designer on the UX team, your primary stakeholders will be your peers — helping them succeed in creating a world-class experience across our applications. We’re looking for a detail-oriented collaborator who can work with a growing design team to establish good systematic practices for creating and maintaining beautiful, usable designs.
You’ll primarily do that by organizing and maintaining design libraries that enable the team to layout and prototype data-rich interfaces with consistent user experience. You’ll be an important voice in how these design components are documented and implemented in a living design system that improves the quality and speed of how the UX team designs and codes.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team composed of designers, researchers, writers & engineers collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
We’re looking for candidates located in the US Central, US East, or UK London time zones working remotely, with the option of working in offices in either Minneapolis or London.
What you’ll be doing
- Create visual, production-ready design components that follow the product design standards and can be reused across the design team
- Organize and maintain a scalable design library for UX team using Sketch and other design tools
- Collaborate with all UX disciplines to run a living design system for primary use by design, engineering, writing, and QA
- Document design system components use cases and guidelines for reference
- Collaborate with other designers on use of design system components and creation of new componentry
- Participate in thoughtful critique of visuals and component patterns both remote and in person
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to advocate for user-centered experiences through visuals and communication
What skills are we looking for
- Exceptional portfolio of visual, interface, and interaction design
- Deep knowledge of Sketch and other tools to create and maintain design libraries
- Clean and detailed design work on both presentation and organization of files
- Experience working on design systems used by iterative product teams
- Added bonus if worked on data visualization or SaaS products in the past
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.