AEM Technical Consultant
At Adobe, we’re changing the world! How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc) as well as across brands and geographies. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions. AEM helps customers organize and manage the delivery of creative assets and other content across digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, email, social media, and video. The AEM consulting team is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of the Adobe AEM solution offering as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions and collaborating with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Digital Marketing Business Consultants to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team. As a Business Consultant, you will work with our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high quality solutions. Ideally, you will bring proven experience in delivering AEM solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects, and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management. This is a field-based job and consultants are expected to be on customer site for extended periods of time.Responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM platform and standard methodologies around implementations
- Prefer AEM Certified Business Practitioner
- Previous consulting experience managing enterprise customers
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & partners.
- Work with client business owners & partners to develop AEM implementation strategy & roadmap.
- Work with client business owners & partners to understand and develop functional requirements.
- Coach client resources around story and backlog management in an Agile environment.
- Develop and manage the product backlog of stories.
- Perform story elaboration.
- Work with technical consultants and quality consultants to decompose business stories into system level stories and/or designs.
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives.
- Socialize business functionality with client business users, including driving UAT and demos.
- Work with the client to gather user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Advise the client digital marketing group on AEM alignment.
- Ensure client enablement on their AEM implementation.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Consultant and as a Scrum Master or Project Manger
- Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Agile Experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum process and Backlog Management systems such as RallyDev, Jira
- Experience in Agile story elaboration
- Experience with enterprise software implementation
- Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Position requires up to 50% travel
- Development or Test experience a plus
- Minimum Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Mathematics, Science or an equivalent.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.