Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula's Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate has a full stack engineering background and is a natural people person. The Customer Engineering Manager role is critical to Molecula's customer's experience and will report to the VP of Customer Success. In this role, you will get to know your customers' needs inside and out, help engineer the best technical solutions, build lasting relationships, facilitate product implementation and training, and manage contract renewals and expansion. With a highly technical product, you will need to be able to deeply understand and clearly communicate needs between the client and the engineering, product, and marketing teams. We are looking for a proactive team player who is passionate about what they do.
- Overall client account health and customer satisfaction, driving 100% retention
- Managing year-over-year client renewals (unless named account w/Sales), and overall expansion of Molecula use cases
- Consistently communicating with clients on updated roadmaps and releases, driving product strategy with the client (one step ahead)
- Leading and understanding client initiatives centered around AI/ML workloads
- Coordinating with Product team on specific dev asks from client, contributing to prioritizing asks, and managing expectations accordingly with both client and internal teams
- Managing day-to-day relationships where you will act as a point of escalation, but also have a strategic viewpoint of clients and their business needs
- Managing dashboard views of client activity and tying health of the account to an active account plan
- Working with the marketing team as new use cases are supported to generate new content, a constant feedback loop
- Working with the CS implementation team when new use cases are being implemented
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong presentation skills, ability to build on relationships across organizations
- Technical experience working with clients in the feature store space, experience with data, querying languages, general technical acumen
- A track record of close partnership with the senior leaders of an organization, influencing business decisions and strategy
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Known for having a successful track record leading, managing, and upselling with a set customer portfolio
- A promoter of collaboration, protects culture
- Domain expertise, working with AI/ML workloads a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.