Customer Success Web Developer at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is seeking an outstanding Customer Success Web Developer to work alongside the documentation and community teams to build on our existing tech stacks and enhance experiences for the BigCommerce Help & Dev Center audiences. This role will support and enable the BigCommerce Documentation & Community teams to successfully deliver and execute on company, department, and team-level strategies and goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Enhance the Help & Dev Center experience to creatively solve, integrate and build experience-related tools and solutions
- Manage projects from inception to production deployment with a strong focus on performance and robustness
- Rapidly prototype design concepts that integrate both front-end code and back-end web services
- Debug: maintain or improve current and existing site functionality for the Help & Dev Centers
- Partner with internal stakeholders, providing thoughtful analysis of Help & Dev Center functionality to drive improvements to the platform
- Follow our software development process including writing unit tests, performing code reviews, etc.
- Implement and manage Help & Dev Center instrumentation for measuring site and experience-related performance
- Make detailed recommendations to the Engineering team for development opportunities within the Help & Dev Centers
- Implement and manage all technical SEO-related needs and requirements
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high-quality results on time
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to develop features and improvements
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support environment, preferably for an Ecommerce or SaaS organization
- Familiarity with code organization and tooling including linting, bundling, and testing tools
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality in usability and experience
- Experience effectively collaborating with various teams when developing solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.