Developer Relations at SailPoint
SailPoint is seeking a Developer Relations Manager to join our Product team. We are looking for someone with passion, enthusiasm, and technical depth who can enable our customers to extend the SailPoint platform to meet their needs. The Developer Relations Manager will be an advocate for our customers and partners, and partner with our Product Management and Engineering teams to build new functionality.
- Liaise with SailPoint customers and partners to showcase our platform extensibility
- Train customers and partners on the SailPoint platform APIs
- Develop sample applications and extensions using SailPoint APIs and SDKs
- Establish a developer community for customers to ask questions and share best practices
- Influence SailPoint’s Platform direction by advocating for our developers
- Host developer events including training, webinars, and hackathons
- Work closely with Marketing to coordinate campaigns and events
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, or relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills
- An opinionated and battle-tested approach to Developer Relations
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, such as growth marketing, product marketing, software development, business development
- At least one year of experience of building web applications utilizing web service APIs - Proficient in broad range of programming languages (C++, Ruby, Python, Java, .Net, Node.Js, or Etc.)
- Proven ability to manage complex projects or programs.
- Experience with configuring, developing, and deploying scalable applications within web/application frameworks and servers (Apache/Tomcat, Spring, J2EE, Rails, etc.)
- Knowledge of API architectures
- MVC design patterns (implemented in Struts, Grails, Ruby on Rails, etc.)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with a flavor of UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, etc.) and Windows.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking concepts.
- Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Authorization and authentication standards and protocols (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.