DevOps Engineer, Falcon Complete (Remote) at CrowdStrike
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical analysts dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I an DevOps Engineer, Falcon Complete Team?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your hands-on technical skills to the test in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Build and maintain security utilities and tools to enable the security operations team to operate quickly and at a large scale.
- Research and architect solutions to solve security operations requirements.
- Develop and maintain processes and documentation.
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify technical requirements and potential problems, issues, and solutions.
- Create secure, well-tested, and high-quality code.
- Assist with incident handling activities as needed.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Malware Analysis: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis to understand the nature of malware
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and .NET.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in Powershell, C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and.NET.
- automation: experience building and maintaining security utilities and tools.
- 2+ years of relevant DevOps Experience
- Experience with automation and configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to code and script
- Attention to detail
- Deep understanding of Operating systems, networking, web, and API deployments
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.