DevOps Engineer - Services TechOps at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
This is a DevOps Engineer position on the CrowdStrike Services TechOps team. On the Services TechOps team, DevOps Engineers build, maintain, and improve cloud infrastructure used by the team to perform its incident response and defense missions.
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain small projects to support the efficient operations of the team.
- Implement and manage AWS infrastructure supporting live production workloads.
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities.
- Respond to and troubleshoot issues or outages providing thorough root cause analysis.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience scripting in Python and Bash
- Linux administration and DevOps experience
- Experience managing virtual environments
- Familiarity with Splunk administration
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience working in production AWS environments
- Managing production environments with Chef
- Experience with Jenkins
- Building and managing APIs
- Front-end development
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.