We are Liquibase
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 45 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.
What you’ll do:
- Support our SaaS products
- Responsible for the CICD build & deployment of SaaS applications to multiple Amazon AWS accounts
- Improve health & threat detection monitoring for hosted applications
- Improve Monitoring and Logging of our SaaS applications
- Follow security best practices
- Help us continue to improve our development and test automation
- Docker-ize applications and databases.
- Build CICD Pipelines in Jenkins and Github Actions
- Migrate manual systems to automated systems using tools like Packer, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Bring in systems and tools that enable our teams to work better
What we’re looking for:
- Foundational, real-world work experience with DevOps and SaaS Site Reliability. You don’t have to be an expert, but you should be confident in your ability to solve DevOps and systems related problems.
- One or more years of experience with the following tools/systems:
- AWS, specifically Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, and EKS
- Monitoring Platforms such as New Relic and DataDog
- Logging Platforms such as Sumo Logic, Splunk, and ELK Stack
- Building CICD Pipelines using tools such as Github Actions and Jenkins
- Scripting (bash, groovy, python)
- Linux and Windows
- Relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Jira and Confluence
- A strong understanding of Security and Best Practices in both SaaS and on-prem applications.
- A desire to document well
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required.
- AWS Certifications are a plus.
Perks of Life at Liquibase:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Our entrepreneurial culture provides every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact
- You get to work on new technologies and learn from experienced engineers
- You gain insight into how some of the world’s largest brands manage software teams and releases
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within company
- Everyone is a shareholder in the company
- Flexibility of remote work
- Generous company paid stipend towards benefits
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays
- No punks, No jerks