Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a senior DevOps engineer who is passionate about build/test/release infrastructure and helping accelerate the pace of releases through automation and optimization. You'll be part of a team that is improving release processes and maintaining the packages' repository! Our products and teams are growing quickly. Though we are established, in production, and iterating, there are plenty of challenges to overcome, decisions to be made, and new development to do. Our team of 4-5 people allow us to be agile while working as part of a larger organization.
What you'll do
- Maintain and improve infrastructure, container, and some service-level / application-level security.
- Expand existing CI/CD infrastructure to evolve with the growing demands of the product.
- Work with internal product development teams to provide distributed, highly available infrastructure to make the product delivery process fast, reliable, and scalable
- Work closely with Adobe's security arm, ASSET, on tracking, coordinating, and prioritizing security tasks.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Adobe Compliance team.
- Work with internal and third-party auditors to convey security controls and resolve audit findings.
- Work closely with internal Adobe engineering infrastructure teams and products such as Adobe I/O to design, develop and deploy solutions.
- Debug complicated distributing computing challenges.
- Incident response, triaging, and investigation of security incidents and service outages.
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years' software engineering experience
- Willing to be a key player in a fast-paced environment utilizing cutting-edge tools and technologies.
- Interest in securing robust, scalable, fault-tolerant systems.
- Desire to be responsible for the full lifecycle of a project from concept to completion.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
Some of the things we work with:
- Skills: Linux, networking, system-level security, distributed systems, threat modeling, infrastructure as code
- Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Tools & Technologies: Terraform, Jenkins Pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, GitHub, ElasticSearch, AWS CodeBuild, AWS EC2, databases, caches, queues, NGINX