DevOps Lead at Compeat
Compeat is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Dev-Ops Lead to support the growing needs of our rapidly expanding development and IT teams. The Dev-Ops Lead will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our continuous integration development environments and supporting tool sets, in addition to facilitating deployment pipelines from development to production. This person will shape and be the main advocate for the DevOps culture at Compeat.
What is Compeat?
We are one vendor, one contact, one login. That is what our customers love. We are the only restaurant management software that provides a full end to end solution. From back office and accounting to workforce management and payroll, we make it simple and we integrate it all.
- Build, administer, and architect development and staging and production environments
- Create, configure, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for company products
- Ongoing administration of developer tool sets, recommending technology and process improvements where needed
- Work with development engineers and senior leadership to ensure productivity and throughput of the software development life cycle
- Maintain security and data integrity during all phases of software development lifecycle
- Ensure adherence to company and compliance standards
- Maintain internal documentation regarding systems architecture, deployment processes, and associated controls
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building CI/CD environments using build systems (GoCD, TeamCity, and Jenkins)
- Experience with version tracking systems such (GitHub, Subversion)
- Experience building and maintaining projects in JIRA
- Strong automation skills (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Extensive experience with distributed production deployments in AWS.
- Experience with caching systems (Redis, Memcache) is a plus
- Relational database (SQL Server) experience is a plus
- Experience with SSAE SOC compliance standards is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; equivalent work experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a role supporting software development deployments.