What You’ll Do:
- Drive the improvement of our broad portfolio of websites, services, and platform capabilities across a number of technology teams while working in tandem with other business and functional leaders. We maintain a tight loop between development, deployment, and feedback, which allows us to build world-class solutions for the business, marketing and data challenges of our partners.
- Serve as a player and a coach to a number of engineering managers as direct reports. You possess the capability to push your team’s abilities in growing them individually and as a unit, while also remaining hands on yourself in determining the architecture and tools to be used in development.
- You can make both technical and non-technical decisions and ensure that organizational security policies and procedures are implemented and enforced.
- You will play a key role in developing the strategy and culture of our 30+ team member business organization
What We’re Looking For:
- Backend (Go, Node.js) or front-end (React or Vue) experience is ideal, but previous experience with any specific language is not required as long as you are open to learning!
- Experience working in agile environments with cross-functional delivery teams.
- Experience in DevOps culture, including familiarity with automated testing, continuous delivery, and infrastructure as code.
- Familiarity with public cloud offerings such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience leading full-stack engineering teams and playing a role in evolving processes and workflows.
- Experience with general software design and architecture so that you can guide teams to the right solutions, while avoiding common pitfalls.
- Experience leading software engineering teams or serving as a technical lead within an organization; experience managing remote teams is a plus.
- A leader with the ability to cultivate technical talent, and encourage the creation of reusable, scalable code.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves.
- Personal commitment to being great people to work with and for every day.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]