Director, Engineering - IdentityAI
You’re an experienced engineering leader who understands that in the world of cloud-based services, building software only gets you to the starting line. Shipping, operating, and supporting those services is the race. You have more than a few years of experience in a fast-paced development environment and are passionate about talent and team building.
As a Director of Engineering for IdentityAI you will lead multiple teams of talented Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Engineering Managers and and work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Architects, Quality and DevOps engineers, and other Engineering leaders to continuously deliver value to our customers.
What You’ll Make Happen:
- Continuously ship high quality software.
- Partner with Product Management, Architects, and Data Scientists to ensure your teams have clear tactical and strategic backlogs.
- Balance competing priorities to ensure we effectively ship new features while resolving defects and managing technical debt.
- Recruit, develop, and motivate multiple high performing teams of engineers.
You Get Excited By:
- Delighting our customers and end users.
- Using data to objectively measure impact and optimize engineering processes.
- Meeting deadlines. Coordinating with technical team members in order to deliver quality results within a project’s deadlines is second nature to you.
- Attracting and motivating strong engineers.
- 7+ years in an engineering leadership role, preferably working on a Big Data and/or SaaS product.
- 5+ years of hands on experience as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field. MBA or other relevant Master’s Degree preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.