eLearning Developer - Identity University at SailPoint
Location: Austin, TX, remote will be considered for the ideal candidate
Job Title: Identity University – Seaworthy Academy - eLearning Developer
You will join the Identity University – Seaworthy Academy team, a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. We are the crew that plans, builds and runs the sales engine that helps sales reps and partners drive business. We define sales process, build sales talent, recognize and reward high performance, and design and build sales systems. Our work environment is fast-paced and always evolving. We value professional development, strategic thinking and innovation. We are fearless in taking on new challenges that will deliver awesome results. We work hard, but also understand the importance of work/life balance. We salivate at the chance to develop creative solutions to real challenges. We deliver on the commitments we make, while measuring and rewarding results, not activity. We value every person with whom we work or interact.
The eLearning Developer’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop dynamic, interactive and user-friendly multimedia training solutions
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules.
- Creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production.
- Assisting with managing administrative capabilities in the LMS.
- Creating digital assets for elearning courses.
- Collaborating with other members of the curriculum development and training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work.
- Working with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines.
- Partnering with the creative team to create new assets for courses.
- Assisting with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results.
- Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, videos, and assessments.
- Designing measurement instruments and creating advanced learning activities questions for quizzes and sales accreditation exams.
The eLearning Developer should have at least a Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of experience with the following areas:
The ideal candidate is familiar and comfortable with the following programs / skills:
- Articulate Storyline 2 and 360 (Advanced)
- Articulate Studio 360 (Advanced)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Brainshark or similar learning management system
- HighSpot or similar content management system
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Instructional Design
- Graphic Design
- Quality Analysis
- Performance based learning
- Simulation based training
- Course / User Interface Design
- Curriculum Development
- Organizational Development
- Adult Learning Theory
- Learning Strategies and Development
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Agile, iterative development methodologies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.