Engineering Manager, UI at SailPoint
The Product: IdentityNow is the first and only comprehensive identity governance product to be truly delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Your Team: We are a passionate group of UI Engineers driven to deliver an intuitive, delightful and unparalleled user experience!
Your Role: You understand that in the world of cloud-based services, building software only gets you to the starting line. Shipping, operating, and supporting those services is the race. You have more than a few years of experience in a fast-paced development environment and are passionate about talent and team building. You have a strong technical background, enjoy the challenges of leadership and have a proven track record of building and fostering good engineering practices and process. Attention to detail, passion for UX and design, and excellent problem solving skills are critical to succeeding in this role.
What You’ll Make Happen:
- Continuously ship high quality software
- Partner with Product Management to ensure your teams have clear tactical and strategic backlogs
- Partner with engineering team leads to identify improvements to the existing tech stack and architecture and help aid the design of a scalable, robust and easy to maintain UI.
- Balance competing priorities to ensure we effectively ship new features while resolving defects and managing technical debt
- Set clear expectations and foster a positive work environment based on accountability, collaboration and shared responsibility
- Recruit, develop, and motivate multiple high performing teams of engineers
You Get Excited By:
- Leading by example
- Delighting our customers and end users
- Using data to objectively measure impact and optimize engineering processes
- Meeting deadlines. Coordinating with team members to deliver quality results within a project’s deadlines is second nature to you
- Attracting and motivating strong engineers
- 3+ years in an Engineering Management role, preferably working on a SaaS product.
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.