What you’ll do…
As an Engineering Manager you’ll lead a feature team in developing our best-in-class SaaS security platform. Reporting to the Engineering Director, the Engineering Manager will own the delivery of new and existing products. You'll own the entire SDLC for your products, from research to design through development, test and launch. You will also have the opportunity to build and manage a team of A-players in achieving these results.
The right person for this opportunity will have deep experience managing a development team who operates with a hands-on approach and in-depth working knowledge of the code and the technologies involved. Experience with security products is a huge plus, as is experience working on B2B, desktop applications, or SaaS products.
Skills you have…
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years experience in leading a team of software developers
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience with Microsoft technologies is desired but not required
- You communicate effectively about technical and strategic concepts to diverse audiences
- You operate efficiently in ambiguous environments; able to pivot quickly
- You demonstrate a bias towards action
- You have a tried and tested method for coaching and mentoring
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You want to solve real problems that our customers face every day
- You believe in empowering others to achieve results
- You’re excited about growing and mentoring team of excellent engineers and have the experience to back it up
This role is for you if you are:
- Passionate about solving problems and getting things done
- Excited by making the product easy-for-users and impossible for bad guys
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.