FAS Manager - RUO at Invitae
- Ensure the FAS team delivers high quality post-sales support thru training and visiting customers, delivery of email support, organization of user meetings and general follow up of customer’s requests. Nurtures the relationship between the RUO-FAS team and the MSL team in collaboratively supporting RUO customers.
- Manage a team of RUO-FAS reports to include the following functions:
- Annual review processes
- Ensure training, development, and promoting team growth
- Meeting of KPI’s as determined
- Acquire and maintain theoretical and practical knowledge of targeted sequencing methodologies for use in research and clinical based applications.
- Acquire and maintain scientific and competitive knowledge and market segment overview for support of customers, sales and service. Keep up to date with the scientific community. Train other colleagues on new products/applications as necessary.
- Participate in direct observation of team to assess capabilities, customer interactions, and to provide a consistent customer experience.
- Deliver documented feedback to direct reports after ride-alongs and create action plans to address deficiencies.
- Deliver feedback to sales & marketing on current and emerging market conditions and product opportunities.
- Work effectively with Sales and Service in regional/key accounts of responsibility.
- Audit teams documentation within CRM.
- Develop and maintain FAQs and Knowledge Base related to technical aspects of ArcherDX products.
- Ensure that high value customer collaborations are effectively supported, leading to Key Opinion Leader adoption of the targeted sequencing technology.
- Participate in trade shows as needed. Help find new sales prospects.
- Provide technical support for customers and sales personnel.
- Resolve customer escalations effectively.
- Must be able and willing to travel 50% to support customers and their team.
- Assist with coordinating activities for special programs as launched by ArcherDX.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Position is remote.
- Laboratory experience to include expertise in basic techniques related to Next Generation Sequencing products with related instruments and applications background.
- Prior management experience required.
- Experience in presenting technical materials in written and verbal form is critical.
- Customer facing experience in genomics in a sales or support role, 5 years minimum experience.
- Drive and Determination
- Strong Molecular Biology Applications background
- Positive external and internal relationship-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the scientific community.
- Demonstrated ability to write reports that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and strong skills in coaching and developing a team, while holding team members accountable and maintaining a positive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance success of project and maintain strong relationships within the company.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven Ability to adapt in a change oriented environment
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand-holding
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure execution of goals is achieved
- Knowledge and skills acquired through completion of a Masters' degree or PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biochemistry, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Invitae offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k, and a broad range of other benefits, outlined below:
Health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and basic life insurance coverage
Paid time off, holiday pay, parental leave, and other health and wellness supports
Expected Pay Rate in Colorado from: $100,000
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s geographic location, qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.