Full Stack Engineer
QuotaPath is looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our team. As one of the first few technical hires, you’ll work closely with the foundational team to build the core functionality of our product, a tool that makes sales professionals’ lives easier.
Our engineering team is small — four of us, including the technical co-founder — and each of us has a large impact on the architecture and technical direction as we rapidly build out a greenfield product. This will afford lots of opportunity to perform new roles, learn new technologies and gain unique experience.
We’re building an organization that is empathetic, diverse, fair and inclusive. The majority of our engineering team does not come from a traditional STEM background. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances and who have a passion for doing good work with great people.
About you and the role
- You’re a maker who knows how to balance getting things done with the longer-term consequences of technical decisions.
- You believe that it’s often faster to do things the right way than the wrong way.
- You’re interested in working on products through the full life cycle, from ideation to design to development to maintenance.
- You like to learn and are interested in writing idiomatic code according to the languages, frameworks and paradigms with which you’re working.
- You have experience doing both frontend and backend web development, including writing dynamic web backends and writing CSS and JS.
- You’re comfortable working in an early stage company in which sometimes you’ll have to figure out scope and requirements on the fly.
- Ideally, you have some experience with React, TypeScript and/or Python.
Our stacks include:
- Python, Django and Django REST Framework backend
- React and TypeScript frontend with heavy use of @material-ui/core.
- Docker and docker-compose for development environment
- Docker and Google App Engine flexible for production environment
- Salary Range: $90,000 – $130,000
- Equity: 0.1% – 0.2%
About the location
Our team is concentrated in the Philadelphia HQ office in Center City and we have a location in vibrant East Austin, Texas! Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We’re a relatively flat organization, and we’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for creating amazing user experiences to use, we’d love to hear from you.