OJO Labs - Full Stack Software Engineer - Enterprise Agent Product
We are playing in the AI/machine learning space and striving to build conversational technology products that are indistinguishable from magic. We are proud to say that we have the best and brightest minds coming to work every day to build on a shared common vision. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About OJO Engineering
At OJO Engineering, we highly value a thirst for learning, the ability to collaborate, and passion for our customers. We are excited to tackle hard technical problems. We take our responsibility seriously as we use technology to help our customers make important, sometimes life changing, buying decisions. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment alongside with some of the best engineers in Austin, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Be part of a talented engineering team to build a compelling digital experience that engage with home buyers who are in the process of making important purchasing decisions
- Write code, write a lot of code, write better code while you are at it
- Participate in building a strong culture that values learning and collaboration
What we need from you:
- 2-5 years of hands on development experience
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite to learn the craft of software development
- Proven interests in OJO and attention for details. Please put “Ada Lovelace” in your resume or your cover letter.
- Comfortable with relational databases and SQL
- Computer Science or other technical degree (or equivalent job experience)
- Experience building maintainable systems supported by automated tests
- Experience with Rails, Ember JS, React JS, Postgres, ElasticSearch, AWS
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Read Full Job Description