GivePulse Stallions: Senior/Junior Full Stack PHP Software Engineers & Mobile Developers
Think..... Technology + Social Good + Impact = GivePulse.
GivePulse is in need to grow our team of engineers. We are specifically looking for Full Stack PHP Developers to help us scale and continue building civic technology to help address the toughest problems in the community.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear a ton of different hats and work in a highly collaborative environment. You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and will have the opportunity to redefine the volunteer and donation space.
We are currently only looking for candidates who are willing to move to Austin TX or currently reside here. We would love to hear from you and invite qualified candidates to apply at this time.
More About Us
We are a social giving platform with a focus to help encourage people to donate and volunteer in the community. We work with over hundreds of thousands of groups, many of which range from your local Animal Center to Ivy Leagues, Fortune 500's, Municipalities, and we engage with millions of active individuals who donate or volunteer.
We are an Austin based business and are experiencing rapid growth. We are looking for motivated, hungry individuals who want to help us scale further to support millions of volunteers and organizations. There are major opportunities for career advancement for qualified candidates ready to help the company grow and reach our performance goals.
- 4+ Years in Object Oriented PHP Development. Experience with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii, Zend, CodeIgniter, etc
- 4+ Years in MySQL
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, general web architecture
- Ability to write code that performs at scale
- Experience using version control software, preferably Git
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Front end development skills in website and web app designs
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS
- Experience with REACT and or REACT Native
- Has experience launching iOS and Android apps
- Likes to rewrite code and make it perform better than O(log n)
- Likes to participate in tough design and business decisions
- Cares deeply about social good and civic technology
- Competitive Compensation w/ Full Medical & Health Benefits
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- Be part of the ground floor of a fast growing startup
- Scale the tech used by hundreds of thousands of groups (nonprofits, cities, businesses etc.,)
- Scale the usage of a platform to millions more
- Make an impact on the social good space
Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Qualified candidates will be invited to interview, do an engineer test, and to meet the team.
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
At GivePulse, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. GivePulse hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year