Implementation Engineer at Q2 (Austin, TX)
Q2 is seeking an Implementation Engineer who will Responsible for implementing Q2’s Ebanking Solutions in order to align with the business requirements of our customers. You will be exposed to a highly customizable product on multiple platforms that are configured/engineered differently for each customer. Must be exceptionally detail-oriented, an energetic self-starter who can work independently and in a group setting. This work is performed out of our Implementations Solution Center in Austin and does not require travel.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and direct the configuration duties
- Develop and perform quality assurance check points within your team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Take ownership of your team’s business results by developing and leading training and execution plans
- Monitors and impacts key metrics and efficiencies
- Problem-solve routine to complex issues
- Establish strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support to other team members
- Create and implement tools that increase quality, security and productivity
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Work closely with Development and other teams to ensure client satisfaction and on-time delivery
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Typically requires 5+ years of related work experience
- Strong MS SQL skills: Understanding of DB Design and TSQL query language as related to Enterprise software configuration, installation and debugging
- Operating System, Hardware configuration and Network troubleshooting skills required with packet analysis valued
- Configuration and deployment experience with Web Services
- Some knowledge of HTML helpful
- Data migration experience a plus
- VMware experience valuable
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Familiarity with iOS and Android mobile applications platforms helpful
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A relentlessly positive disposition
- Excellent people and teamwork skills with a drive for ownership of activities with a focus on successful completion.
- Ability to train individuals 1-on-1 and in a classroom environment
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Strong written and oral communication skills including communication of technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Financial Services and Enterprise Software experience beneficial but not required
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.