Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
What You'll Do
Our client base is growing rapidly, and we need talented, dedicated individuals to help drive our continued success. As an Integration Engineer, you will be an essential part of the team ensuring our clients real-time medical data is received and processed. These are tech-savvy, resourceful individuals with the ability to understand large data sets and write code creatively to solve client needs. If you are passionate about problem solving, focused on quality, enjoy programming, and consider yourself a technologist at heart, this position may be right for you.
- Program our interface engine to accept incoming real-time healthcare data from our clients and send clinical insights and activities from the Iodine application back to client systems
- Partner with implementation teams to ensure new client data pipelines are up, configured, and running on-time per the implementation schedule
- Partner with support and client success teams to add new functionality to existing data pipelines
- Serve as Iodine’s expert in the data received by Iodine and consult with product, engineering, and other teams to help them understand capabilities allowed with our data set
- Be a problem solver with a desire to make it work. We trust our employees to be resourceful and to find solutions to problems without obvious answers.
What You'll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Informatics, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related field OR equivalent professional experience working in software-related field
- 1+ years’ experience with SQL databases
- 2 years’ experience working in a tech function within Software Technology
- Experience with healthcare technology
- Experience with electronic medical record interfaces (e.g. HL7, FHIR, etc)
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Lua, Python)
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Linux command-line experience