iOS Engineer at Medici
Interested in Working at Medici?
We're looking for qualified people with heart and a desire to change the world. If you have what it takes to help us connect people and participate in making healthcare better through technology, apply here. If we have an opportunity that fits your qualifications, we will be sure to reach out and set-up a time to chat!
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that is empowering doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time, money and expediting quality care. We are making a telehealth experience that is truly effortless and accessible. Medici is secure and compliant technology that also allows doctors to accept payment, e-prescribe and much more.
We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Medici is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
- You have at least 4 years of software development experience.
- You have an eye for design and feel like you can create a beautiful project with little assistance.
- You can defend your favorite iOS architecture (MVC, MVVM, MVP, VIPER, or Other) and explain why it is your favorite.
- You have experience with Integration and Unit testing.
- You possess the ability to move quickly when creating a proof of concept.
- You feel comfortable working with a fully remote development team.
- You have a track record of publishing apps to the app store.
- You've been designing, developing, and deploying iOS applications built on Swift and Objective-C for at least 3 years.
What You'll Do
- You will work with a small team that is focused on implementing new features and measuring the success of those features.
- You will be an onsite resource for determining the feasibility of new features and ideas.
- You will quickly create prototypes to provide a proof of concept for a feature that will be moved into the production application.
- You will provide timelines for work and you will deliver on those timelines.