We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking for an experienced eCommerce developer to join our team as Lead Developer, helping us improve our website performance and functionality in order to provide our customers world-class eCommerce experiences. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has a “whatever it takes” attitude, maintains a strong attention to detail, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Lead Developer will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Owning eCommerce systems administration and integration with all other digital platforms and tools
- Acting as Tecovas’ resident Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform
- Editing existing and generating new custom Shopify themes and templates in collaboration with UX/Design teams to create seamless and powerful front-end user experiences
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with effectiveness
- Identifying and resolving systems issues
- Performing quality assurance tests to ascertain the root cause problems when performance is not meeting standards
- Troubleshooting and improving website functionality to achieve critical site performance metrics
- Staying current on emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, IT, or a similar field
- 2+ years experience developing within the Shopify Plus or similar eCommerce platform
- Thorough and efficient troubleshooting, debugging, and QA skills
- Disciplined approach to workflow and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize (or similar), Klaviyo (or similar email/CRM platform), Segment (or similar), and/or SQL a plus
- UX Design experience a big plus
- Hard-working, humble attitude
- Utmost character, honesty, and humility
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- Fully-paid health, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!