Manager of Customer Solutions Engineering
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
Customers are the lifeblood of our company, and Duo Security is looking for a results-driven Manager, Customer Solutions Engineering. This position will be based out of our Austin office and you will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring our customers enjoy a high quality implementation experience with Duo products. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about supporting their team as they are about providing an exceptional experience for customers.
- Recruit, develop, and inspire a team of high performing and ambitious technical solutions experts.
- Facilitate effective planning and delivery of successful Duo implementations, leading to high customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Act as a trusted advisor and escalation point for your team and Duo’s customers, identify and remove roadblocks.
- Develop and manage strategic team direction and initiatives, in partnership with the rest of the CSE management team.
- Build and foster cross-functional collaboration with the broader CS leadership team.
- Drive accountability for successful customer deployments/implementations.
- Act as a key escalation point and lead interactions and collaboration with internal teams to drive urgent issues to resolution.
- Liaise with the Product Management team to represent the voice of the customer.
- Develop and scale our methodology, processes, and tools for solutions delivery.
- Track and optimize key delivery metrics.
- Grow our knowledge repository of best practices and deployment playbooks.
- 2+ years experience in building and leading highly successful customer-facing teams.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in solutions delivery / professional services / consulting, SaaS technology experience a plus.
- Technically minded with strong relationship building skills.
- Strong people and process orientation.
- Derives satisfaction from coaching others to success, scaling processes, solving strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to be a hands-on contributor as well as a team leader, if/as needed.
- Knowledge of security concepts and protocols (two-factor authentication, identity and access management, Single Sign-On, encryption, firewalls, SSL) is highly desirable.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; strong preference for computer science, information security or related degree.