Favor’s mission is ‘Anything Delivered’. Our team makes high-touch logistics happen. The Favor technology platform is the engine behind the business enabling millions of Favors. Our technology efficiently manages the real-time assignment of Runners to Favors, facilitates communication between customers, Runners, and support, keeps thousands of customer and Runner mobile applications in sync, and more.
Do you get a thrill when you make an impact on hundreds of thousands of users? Do you want to work for a purpose and value driven company in a high growth environment? Our team creates the tools and applications necessary to connect our customers, Runners, merchants, and support teams. As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Favor, you will be responsible for end to end testing of our product portfolio including services, web, mobile web, and native mobile applications. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and operations teams to understand customer needs, build simple solutions to complex problems, and deliver delightful experiences to all our users.
At Favor, we are committed to building a world class team that shares a passion for modern, clean code and products that make a difference. We need testers like you to help us achieve our mission of ‘Anything Delivered’.
- Assists in research and fact finding to develop or modify testing solutions
- Receives regular guidance and feedback from more senior quality team members
- Participate in the planning and execution of development projects
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Engage with senior team members to test and debug existing or new systems
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a software testing role
- Experience with manual testing and using software testing tools
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of programming languages or common frameworks
- Able to take direction in order to deliver well-scoped work
- Familiarity with using tools like SQL and Postman to modify or generate data for testing
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Basic understanding of UI test automation tools and patterns (Selenium, XCUITest, Espresso, Appium, Page Object Pattern)
- Demonstrated knowledge of software architecture and dependencies to craft confidence-inspiring test plans
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description