Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and stuck in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong, and we believe there is a better way. We are building the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi- trillion dollar opportunity.
Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chains by combining transportation management, visibility, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform and RestfulAPI that scales as you grow. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 25 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.Our Culture
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!QA Automation Engineer
The Quality Assurance role provides you with a unique opportunity to join a high growth software company as they pivot into a record-breaking 3rd year. Shipwell is seeking someone who is a critical thinker and understands product workflows and how users typically interact with applications. We’re laying the foundation on which our industry will be reinvented; we’re looking for individuals who want to part of a significant change. Ideas come from being an innovator and an amplifier, that strives to achieve more, for themselves and to enable greatness in others.What you’ll do when you get here:
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to understand requirements and ensure those requirements are met
- Implement processes that drive predictable, high-quality delivery, ensuring a high-quality experience for customers
- Ensure bug-free and high quality output from engineers
- Provide test plans to the product team
- Be a proactive member of the team who finds issues before customers
- Manage customer issues and ensure proper solutions are implemented
- Work with product and go-to-market teams for deployment and development timelines
- Promote a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-facing experimentation
- 5+ years of testing experience
- Must have experience with automation technologies such as Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Espresso, XCTest
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins
- Must be willing to grow into and learn new Mobile QA Automation Technologies
- Experience with API Testing
- Familiarity with principles of good UX, UI and design-centric thinking
- Understanding of basic product lifecycle
- Experience working with an engineering team
- Experience in writing test plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.