Sales Network Engineer at Realtor.com
Move currently has an opportunity for a Sales Network Engineer. This role will assist in the management of call center operations. Primary responsibilities will include Vonage Contact Center administration, development and management of Vonage call paths and numbers, managing Salesforce and Vonage escalations, Moves/Adds/Change processing for HR events, Salesforce reporting and analytics, and assisting current team members with support tasks.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of call center administration, terminology, and processes are necessary for this position.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring ongoing optimal performance of both inbound and outbound telephony, ensuring end user uptime and performance, and maintaining documentation and processes for the call center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, support and document the operation of Salesforce and the Vonage Contact Center (VCC) UCaaS platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user telecommunications issues.
- Plan and implement telecommunication moves, adds and changes.
- Maintain documentation and configuration of VCC and telecommunications information.
- Provide technical support for Salesforce and Vonage Contact Center, telephony and basic computing issues by identifying problems and developing solutions in a high intensity sales environment .
- Produce both ad hoc and scheduled Salesforce and Vonage reports in support of the call center and VCC environment.
- Ability to work with sales leadership with confidence and business acumen, distill end user and business requirements, and produce effective solutions from the requirements.
- Design and publish KPI reports to management and recommend best practices within SalesForce and VCC.
Education, Skills, Experience
- Minimum one year experience working in a large .COM (or similar) environment desired.
- Minimum one year of work experience in supporting, configuration, setup and maintenance of applications in call center operations and Salesforce CRM.
- Solid experience with Salesforce reporting and functionality.
- Experience with Vonage Contact Center, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace Products.
- Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, terminology, and troubleshooting.
- Has prior Inbound Call Center experience and has knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of data and voice networking, Windows and iOS application configuration, various external computing hardware accessories, and project management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of both inbound and outbound call center terminology and functionality.
- Experience with trouble ticketing systems.
- Ability to prioritize and track multiple projects and drive to successful completion.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency when troubleshooting end user issues.
- Thrives in a pressured and growth oriented environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong team player and be able to work effectively with peers to create a positive environment.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.