Compeat is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Austin Headquarters team and take our Salesforce implementation to the next level. The ideal candidate blends Salesforce savviness, relationship skills, and a focus on customer satisfaction.
This role is a contract-based position at this time. We need someone to be onsite for 3-6 months working to tackle immediate needs as well as provide consultation and strategic advice to Compeat as we move forward with this tool. There is a strong likelihood that this role will convert to a full time position for the right fit at the conclusion of the contract period.
- Act as the primary Salesforce Administrator for Compeat which includes security, architecture, data hygiene, release management, code coverage, and customizations.
- Provide technical and operational insight regarding best practices within Salesforce to support a rapidly growing organization.
- Work with the Revenue Enablement team and with department stakeholders to define business requirements and implement solutions to solve for the business need while maintaining system integrity and scalability.
- Partner with stakeholders in the business to ensure that our tools are on the leading edge of innovation and ahead of our competition; including but not limited to the administration of additional tools in the Revenue Enablement tech stack (Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, SalesLoft, Lean Data, ZoomInfo, Cloudingo and Spanning).
- Build relationships with all levels of the business, from supporting front-line employees to planning with executives
- Drive platform adoption and lead training efforts for new features/releases
- Balance day-to-day user support with leading longer-term projects
- Interpret business requirements into designs, with a focus on scalable solutions that are managed by the business rather than administrators and developers
- Responsible for ensuring all security, availability, confidentiality, and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience, including Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Hands-on experience administering Salesforce CPQ; including a strong understanding of Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations.
- Experience working in a dynamic growth environment
- Experience with the following systems is not required but is a plus: HubSpot, NetSuite, Jira, Slack.
- Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Development, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certifications are a plus