Senior DevOps Engineer
IdentityNow is SailPoint’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) product, and the Sr. DevOps Engineer will be a key player on the DevOps team servicing the IdentityNow product suite. He/She will proactively work with Engineering, Product, Services, and other functional departments to implement and operate our global customer-facing SaaS infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO, SOX, SSAE 16, etc.
Background & Experience:
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, preferably AWS
- Experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker
- Experience with Java applications and related J2EE technology stack
- Release automation (Jenkins, etc), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to set and enforce process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.