Senior DevOps Engineer at Self Financial
At Self Financial Inc, our mission is to help millions of people establish and build credit - especially those who are considered underserved or credit invisible. This is a rare chance to join a successful, venture backed startup based in Austin.
Developing a successful FinTech company requires deep collaboration across our teams, dedication, and truly disrupting the way the industry thinks about things. Our team is passionate about empowering people to take control of their credit and challenging the status quo of accessing and building credit. Understanding our consumers is core to our growth in the years to come.
How we act with each other is how we act with our customers. We are direct, transparent and respectful, and we hope you embrace that approach.
About our team:
We're a growing team of engineers working to help people build credit and savings. Our engineering team believes in delivering scalable deployments that makes us nimble to serve the growing needs of our customers.
As a member of the team, you'll be responsible for delivering highly scalable and resilient cloud deployment and provisioning solutions. You will be exposed to tools and technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Packer,Terraform, and others. You will help automate and streamline the company's operations and processes through innovations in application monitoring and alerting, CI/CD modernization, and other efforts. As a senior member of the team, you’ll get the experience to build the deployment infrastructure of a rapidly growing FinTech company in Austin.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience.
- Deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services.
- Expertise with container and container orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab preferred)
- Experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform and Packer preferred).
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Experience maintaining RDBMS systems (PostgreSQL preferred)