Senior Front-end Engineer
As a Senior Front-end Engineer on our Data Engineering team, you will be working on Duo’s threat detection offerings. You’ll develop software to proactively detect anomalous behavior within our customers’ accounts. You’ll build experiences that surface these events to customers, allow them to visualize trends, and take action. Your development team will work with product managers and UI/UX designers in an agile environment to deliver value to our customers.
Skills you have…
- You have experience with front-end build systems (Gulp, webpack)
- You are committed to quality and have an eye for details
Even better if...
- You are passionate about software security
- You are familiar with server-side web applications, REST APIs, and/or microservices
- You love Python especially the Twisted framework
- You are familiar with containerization and orchestration frameworks (Docker, Kubernetes)
A couple reasons you should apply…
- You consider front-end development a first-class engineering discipline
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
- You love to solve complex problems revolving around data
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employers