Senior Full-Stack Engineer
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer to increase team velocity and bring their own edge into our technical vision.
To complete all of the deliverables the right developer will have some, if not all, of the following:
- Is living the FOSS lifestyle but probably works on a MacBook
- Has a favorite Linux/BSD distro
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful CRUD services
- MEAN stack and Ruby on Rails experience
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Loves video games and video game development
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Test driven development
- Version control with GitHub
- Strong adherence to secure design patterns and strategies
Project scope and deliverables:
We’re looking to evolve our platform as well as refine our customer facing product. The biggest projects you would be crushing include:
- Decoupling existing features from our monolithic platform to micro-services.
- Integrating with and managing third-party APIs.
- Enhancing our existing interactive assessments and creating more.
- Adding machine learning to our clinical-decision support algorithms.
- Extending our API to support new client features.