Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a motivated, thoughtful web developer to join the Community development team, part of the Economy Demand Engineering group, on our mission to build a dynamic social platform for our massive customer base. The Atlassian Community serves as the central hub for support, discussion, and idea exchange for millions of Atlassian end users, solution partners, Marketplace vendors, user group leaders, and others -- and we're just getting started.
You might be a good fit if:
- Excellent written and verbal communication working with distributed, agile teams
- You have 5+ years of experience as a web developer or front-end engineer
- Experience developing on an Enterprise CMS.
- You write elegant, responsive, cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass
- You're familiar with React as well as tools like Grunt or Gulp or similar
- You've contributed to and managed shared codebases using Git
- You know your way around enterprise CMSs, online community platforms, or comparable systems
Nice to haves:
- Experience with web performance optimization
- Applied knowledge of SEO optimization and best practices
- Ability to take abstract and nebulous ideas through concept and delivery
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .