Senior Marketing Cloud Developer at Realtor.com
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a motivated and energetic Marketing cloud Developer to join the Realtor.com Enterprise systems team. Marketing cloud developers in the ES team are responsible for managing the salesforce marketing cloud platform and all new development activities to support the business needs. This person will be the point of contact for all B2B related marketing automation activities and have to work closely with the Marketing team.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Management and User Experience regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain features and applications of Marketing cloud that will excite and please a user base of successful real estate professionals
- Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints, expand stories into tasks, work on removing impediments, and execute at top velocity
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new innovations in meeting business and customer goals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, managers and other business stakeholders.
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
What will you bring?
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget platform
- 4+ years of experience in design, implementation and support of Marketing automation systems and 2+ years of which should be in SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget implementation
- Experience in integrating marketing with Sales/Service Cloud and other external data systems to push/pull data
- Strong understanding of relational data models,SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques, Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Optimize the current MDM platform for high availability
- Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey builder, campaign creation/management, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the SFMC platform
- You will help construct and establish Marketing system standards and practices which will help the B2B Marketing team to realize their Marketing objectives.
- Drive marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows and ROI reporting
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM,lightning web components and UI technologies
- Understanding of triggers, Apex classes and Visualforce Components and Pages.
- Technical background with a proven history of understanding complex systems
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment; innovative, adaptable, self-directed, and team player.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Preferred certification - SFMC Email Marketing Specialist or any other SFMC certification
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.