Senior Salesforce Developer at Q2 (Austin, TX)
About Q2 Lending
Q2 Lending is a division of Q2 that offers a cloud-based, end-to-end lending platform to deliver innovation to the global lending community. Unlike legacy technology platforms that are expensive to maintain and prevent agile response to market conditions, Q2 clients that leverage Q2 Lending are able to take back control of their business by quickly implementing, extending, and digitizing the entire lending lifecycle. Clients include banks, traditional finance companies, online lenders, and marketplace platforms.
Our Professional Services organization is growing, we are looking for a seasoned Salesforce Developer to work as part of our Professional Services organization. The Salesforce Developer plays a critical role in the technical delivery of our solutions across North America in customer-facing implementations. The Salesforce Developer is a senior developer with strong experience building enterprise class systems on the Salesforce platform with a deep understanding of engineering and Salesforce best practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and direct the configuration duties
- Work with Technical Solution Architects in the definition of technical specification and requirements
- Develop and perform quality assurance check points within delivery to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Function as Senior Salesforce Developer & Implementations Specialist leveraging Q2 Lending solutions and the Salesforce platform to meet user requirements
- Assists business users during UAT, Analyzes and resolves production and post production issues.
- Maintains abreast of emergent trends in software development platforms, tools, methodologies and their underlying principles
- Provides technical leadership, coach and mentor team members to produce good quality solutions
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase product quality and customer satisfaction
- Provides solution support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing issues and providing root cause analysis for defects
- Troubleshoots and resolves functional and performance related issues
- Problem-solve routine to complex issues
- Establish strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform configuration including but not limited to Process Builder, Workflows, Validation Rules, Lightning App Builder
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Development including but not limited to Lightning Components (AURA and LWC), APEX, SOQL, and SOSL
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce APIs including but not limited toBulk , SOAP, REST APIs, batch process, Integration Security
- 2 - 4 years of hands-on experience with DevOps or Git source control and CI/CD tools similar to Jenkins.
- 2+ years of experience in banking and/or lending solutions preferred
- Demonstrable experience with scalable solution development on the Salesforce platform is critical
- Salesforce certifications prior to joining a plus, Certified Application Architect preferred
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, BI reporting, batch processing, etc.
- Demonstratable experience delivering solutions as part of a global (distributed) team
- Experience leading Salesforce developers in all aspects of solution delivery, capacity management, effort allocation and team enablement / training
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Ability to mentor individuals and explain technical decisions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.