Senior Security DevOps Engineer at Unity Technologies
Unity is seeking a Senior Security DevOps Engineer to join our Security Operations team to develop and maintain the automated systems used for the end-to-end processes that enable security monitoring. Our team has only existed for two years, so there are many critical decisions and a lot of planning that remains to be done. You'll have a strong voice as we address these needs. We place a heavy emphasis on automation, and you'll be given every opportunity to design and implement tools and systems that automate the "Ops" portion of "DevOps", so you can spend more time on the "Dev" part.
This is a technical, hands-on role where you will help build and work with a variety of security tools and technologies. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Security Operations team at Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Security Analysts with their day-to-day tasks and operational monitoring
- Develop ETL pipelines for onboarding data from various sources
- Maintain the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution
- Identify areas of need, plan architectural requirements, and implement new solutions
- Improve processes and procedures though automation
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and other components of the BELK stack
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Practical linux based system administration and scripting experience in cloud based environments
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages, such as Python or Ruby
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, configuration management tools, and infrastructure as code
You might also have
- Exposure to kubernetes and other micro-service technologies
- Understanding of network security fundamentals such as ACLs, flow logs, VPCs, etc
- Prior experience in a Security Operations Center performing incident response
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.