🎉 Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 300 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 10,000 enterprise websites globally.
About the Full Stack Developer Role
You will be an important part of our DevOps team to create improvements and cutting-edge solutions for Pushnami Admin app, API, data bases, machine learning, and more.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our product design team to help build innovative solutions. You will primarily program in Angular, Node JS, and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB or similar). You will also contribute to improving Pushnami operations and infrastructure.
- Have 4+ years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development
- 3+ years experience using MongoDB
- 3+ years experience using Node.js
- Enjoy rapid development environments - we push code multiple times per day
- Have advanced experience with NoSQL databases
- Proven ability to work with large volumes of data
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until our office reopens.