GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Your manager is in Santa Clara, CA, but you’ll be working remotely from anywhere in Canada.
What you'll get to do...
Our Domain Registrars and Investors team is looking for a senior software engineer to join us in building and improving Domain Search at GoDaddy. Domain Search is one of the key strategic pillars of GoDaddy, with an important contribution to the company's revenue, customer growth and innovation. As a software engineer, you would play a major role in improving the domain search experience, architecture, and analytics across every market we support worldwide, and the add-on products and advertising we offer when the user searches for a domain.
- Building great services that help our customers succeed
- Writing highly-scalable, highly-available, cloud-ready applications
- Solving end-to-end problems
- Testing code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Adopting Agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services
- Adopting DevOps methodologies for enabling and supporting always-on services
Your experience should include...
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in a computer science, engineering, information systems or related discipline
- Significant industry experience in a Software Engineering role and building large scale data platform
- Strong experience in a programming language in Java, Go Lang, Python etc
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, software designs, micro services, and cloud computing
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world business problems
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
You might also have...
- Knowledge of big data and deep learning technology
- Knowledge of search technology
- Experience with AWS
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.