Senior Software Engineer, Engineering Effectiveness
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
Engineering at ThousandEyes
At ThousandEyes, we use cutting-edge technologies and innovative techniques to study and visualize networks on a global scale.ThousandEyes engineers are focused on continuous improvement -- of our product, our codebase, our knowledge, and our skills. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. We work in small, cross-functional teams where everyone has a voice.
Learn more about engineering at ThousandEyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9a_c8yJyzc
About the Role
- 5+ years in the industry
- Excellent software design and development skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with various build systems (e.g., Gradle, Maven, Make, Bazel)
- Experience with automated build and release pipelines and related tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Prow)
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (e.g., TestCafe, Selenium, JMeter, Robot, Spring Testing Framework)
- Experience with container orchestration tools and platforms (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with infrastructure management tools (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
- Passion about development and engineering best practices