Senior Software Engineer, Entertainment at Red Ventures
- Consume and integrate RESTful services and 3rd party APIs into our websites
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product, Design, Marketing, QA, Operations and Editorial teams leveraging AGILE methodologies
- Troubleshoot site and environmental errors leveraging monitoring tools in collaboration with Product, QA, and Operations teams
- Assist in updating data APIs and their schemas through collaboration with our Apigee team
- Educate and mentor fellow engineers including code reviews, documentation, and code walkthroughs
- Solid understanding of web server technologies (Node.js, Nginx etc) and caching fundamentals
- Experience being part of an agile development team with ability to estimate development schedules
- Experience working with container technologies in cloud computing (AWS, GCP etc.) CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]