Senior Software Engineer, Frontend (Investor Network) at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
As a senior software engineer at Juniper Square, you will collaborate closely with the product, design, and QA teams to build delightful user experiences that make complex workflows simple and intuitive.
You will be on a team composed of frontend, fullstack, and/or backend developers, collaborating closely to implement features on the core product and various strategic initiatives.
Specifically, you will:
- Write high-quality code that is well-tested, secure, and maintainable.
- Participate in the architecture and system design for your team’s project
- Collaborate with the team to define the necessary interface (i.e. GraphQL schema) and build out the client application (using React and Apollo)
- Build reusable & extendable React components, contributing to Juniper Square’s design system
- Perform thorough code reviews, maintaining a high-quality bar and providing guidance for colleagues
- Participate in actively monitoring and addressing production issues
- Mentor fellow engineers on best practices regarding front-end development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience building single-page web applications in a modern framework (preferably React)
- Experience with modern web development technologies such as React, Typescript, GraphQL, Apollo, and Webpack; Python and SQL database schema design is a plus
- You must be flexible and adaptable—you will be juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work from home setup