Senior Software Engineer - Vulnerability Management
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Team
Falcon Spotlight is the industry’s first scanless endpoint vulnerability assessment solution, delivering real-time, zero-impact assessments of endpoint security posture. Falcon Spotlight adds preparation and readiness to the unparalleled prevention, detection and response provided by the Falcon platform, resulting in a stronger security posture and unprecedented breach protection. We are looking for an accomplished hands-on architect to set the technical direction for our Spotlight architecture and vulnerability management capabilities.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems)
- Deep level understanding of the vulnerability management space—as you will be the domain knowledge expert
- Experience designing and developing vulnerability management platforms and products in a cloud-based environment
- Experience of architecting at least one Vulnerability Management system like Tenable, Rapid7 or Qualys
- Experience designing and implementing scalable and re-usable SOA services
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and scalability challenges, multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Existing exposure to Go, Scala, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Splunk is considered an advantage
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.