Senior Software Engineer
TrustRadius leads the B2B software review market. Speeding and de-risking the buying process, giving voice to and connecting software users, and helping vendors improve their products while getting their customers on the record. Join if you want to bring transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have for restaurants and travel.
Join if you want to learn, teach, build, have fun, and get rich. We value those things too!
What You Will Do
- Deliver products rapidly and iteratively.
- Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics.
- Architect scalable and performant systems that drive internal business operations using data processing pipelines and machine learning.
- Challenge and develop your coworkers through innovative thinking and calculated risk-taking.
- Thrive in a startup culture within a rapidly maturing target market.
- Create new technologies that delight customers and grow the voice of their customers within their enterprises.
- Find solutions to challenges facing Customer Care, Marketing, Research, and Sales.
Who You Are
- You are Transparent, Respectful, Unstoppable, a Team Player, and Human.
- 7+ years of full lifecycle software engineering, preferably using dynamic languages. Experienced with mobile and web products.
- You advocate for constructive change. You make decisions, without ego, in the best interests of our customers, coworkers, and shareholders.
- Comfortable in fast moving iterative environments. You keep products shippable. You work cross functionally. You take ownership and estimate accurately.
- Demonstrate ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs that optimize outcomes when conditions change.