Hello, we're TrustRadius
TrustRadius is the most-trusted platform for B2B customer voice and insights. We help technology buyers make confident decisions with in-depth reviews and ratings from real users. We also help vendors engage and convert buyers by putting their customer's voice to work, authentically and at scale.
Why Work with Us?
TrustRadius leads the B2B software review market. Speeding and de-risking the buying process, giving voice to and connecting software users, and helping vendors improve their products while getting their customers on the record. Join if you want to bring transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have!
An Insider's view of TrustRadius
How does your team reward individual success?
We acknowledge individuals in our weekly all-hands meeting, everyone’s favorite topic. Teams are pampered for exceeding their goals with outings of their choice. We also have individual awards at our annual holiday party. But most importantly, we high-five each other daily in-person, Slack, or any means possible to acknowledges our daily successes.
What does your typical day look like?
My day starts with prepping for customers on scheduled weekly calls where we review progress on their goals. I’m primarily reviewing clients top 3 priorities and lining up tactical resources like quotes, talking tracks, and any specific reports. It’s about driving them towards innovative best practices by leveraging Voice of Customer (VOC).
Customer Success Manager
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
TrustRadius was my first foray into business, coming from academia. It’s a great place to learn, since we sit at the heart of B2B--with a view into both sides of the equation. As we’ve grown, I’ve worn hats aplenty, from writing to client calls to user research. The mentorship and room to run are invaluable, and make my job so satisfying.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
It's very important for every team member to know that they can always give me feedback, escalate an issue, and that I'll always listen. We do skip 1-1s, where I meet with team members who report to my management team, small team lunches where I meet with 3-4 people at a time across different departments, and hear what's going on in their areas.
What are some social events your company does?
We host biweekly brew and learns, lead by someone on the team who is passionate about the topic at hand. Topics have included Texas Hold’em, Whiskey 101, Vintage Guitars, and Baseball. It's a great way to learn more about your team and relax on a Friday afternoon.
Where we are
Arboretum Atrium office building with skylights, indoor fountains, and greenscape. Abundant restaurant and shopping options within walking distance.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Job Training & Conferences
Lunch and learns
Promote from within
- People who succeed at TrustRadius think of what we do as a team sport. The want to make an impact. They want to grow. They want to have fun. And they believe the best way to achieve all these is collectively.BrittainVice President of Engineering
- Actions speak louder than words, and TrustRadius has taken proven, actionable steps in creating a culture that supports meaningful career growth. Senior leadership at TrustRadius understands this and it shows.ConorBusiness Development Manager
- I’m really excited about upcoming features we’re working on to make the buyer’s experience more tailored. We also did a hackathon where we created a wifi notification system with Arduinos which was super fun and will hopefully revisit next round.DaveSenior Developer
- The Research team is the company's conduit to understanding (and figuring out how to serve) our key constituencies: technology buyers researching products, technology users sharing their feedback, and technology sellers looking at how they stack up.Megan HeadleyVP of Research
Jobs at TrustRadius8 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- MarketoLead Gen