Senior Software Engineer
At TrustRadius, we are leading the B2Bsoftware market - giving authentic voice to the customer, connecting software users and demystifying the software buying process. We work with companies like IBM, Oracle, Marketo, Sprinklr and many more who find our customer review solution a powerful tool along the entire buyer journey.
We're growing and we'd love to have your expertise on our team!
If you are up to the fun challenge of bringing transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have for restaurants and travel, let's chat! If you want to learn, teach, build, have fun, and collaborate, we value those things too and would love to connect!
What You Will Do
- Create new technologies that delight customers and grow the voice of their customers within their enterprises.
- Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics.
- Deliver products rapidly and iteratively.
- Design scalable and high-performing features that drive internal business operations using data processing pipelines and machine learning.
- Challenge and develop your coworkers through innovative thinking and calculated risk-taking.
- Thrive in a startup culture within a rapidly maturing target market.
- Find solutions to challenges facing Customer Care, Marketing, Research, and Sales.
Who You Are
- You are Transparent, Respectful, Unstoppable, a Team Player, and Human.
- 7+ years of full lifecycle software engineering, preferably using dynamic languages. Experienced with mobile and web products.
- You advocate for constructive change. You make decisions, without ego, in the best interests of our customers, coworkers, and shareholders.
- Comfortable in fast moving iterative environments. You keep products shippable. You work cross functionally. You take ownership and estimate accurately.
- Demonstrate ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs that optimize outcomes when conditions change.